Wednesday, October 26, 2016

CHARM BRACELETS


I have concluded that charm bracelets can most describe the sort of person I am which is very interesting. These are one of my favourite pieces to design and make for INKA Accessories and they work well with just about any outfit all the time.







I have learned to value a lot of things and nothing goes to waste, not one lose bead and this is very helpful in making use of all kinds of beads that I have in stock.

Another way to make your charm bracelets apart from hooking them on the chain is to make a memory wire bracelet and hook a few charms on them, not too heavy. This has become one of our show stoppers for a lot of teenagers as well.





We keep exploring new methods and creative charm bracelets for our Christmas collection this year. 

No comments:

Post a Comment